- OCI PM TC HM confirmed that I will be offered a Product Manager role in OCI, in a core org. How should I approach the TC conversation? I definitely know my min bar. Currently 64 PM, 12+ yoe, very technical, shooting for 65 promo in a core Azure org. I'm not taking anything less than IC4. What should I ask for
- Google Zurich team preferences Role: SWE-SRE TC: 225k CHF I have a choice between Google Ads, Google Cloud and YouTube for SRE-SWE. Which team should I pick if I prefer: a) Faster promos b) Good work life balance c) Learning I’ve worked in Azure and it was a shit show in terms of WLB and extremely high competition for promos,
- Microsoft Azure Offer review 7 yoe Coming from an almost no-name company, did ok in the interview, but probably didnt do as well as most Microsoft/fang/etc-targeting devs my age. Was underprepared leetcode-wise. But i think my background in cloud gave me bonus points.. Anyway.. 7 yoe; Microsoft Reston VA. Offered a SWE2 posit
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Leave team due to clueless manager? I recently joined MSFT as a dev with couple yoe, and the manager of the team I’m on is an absolutely clueless manager. I’ve found out that ever since he joined the team as new manager a year ago, over 80% of the team has left. Not sure if it is due to him joining or other reasons. What I do know i
- Renege Microsoft? Currently interviewing for a cool team within Apple but already signed an offer for core services in MS. I’ve heard not great things about that team but I don’t want to burn bridges at a company such as microsoft. On the other hand, I’m a new grad and the team at Apple is a rotation program focusing
- stay or leave? Work environment got very toxic and it was affecting my mental health. Didn't leetcode or prepare, directly went for an MS phone screen and didn't go as well as i would have if I'd prepared. They are calling me onsite for "senior software engineer" for two teams, one in Azure and one in the AI org.