- Microsoft Azure Revenue Run Rate They just reported it’s up 98% but how much revenue does it generate? If it’s only 300 million then it’s easy to double but if we’re talking a billion or more then that’s great. So does anyone know the revenue from Azure?
- what is Azure really making for revenue and bottom line margin Mr. Nutella? why not reveal Azure numbers standalone? what are you scared of ? what are you hiding? still need businesses of the ballmer era like windows and SQL to inflate Azure numbers for wall St.???
- Cloud industry AWS is at $40B annual revenue, Azure $20B and Google $10B in 2019. What will happen? How do you think the distribution would be in 3, 5 and 10 years?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Andy Jassy shreds MS Azure!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOIkOnW640A Watch first 20 minutes. He dispels all the BS of Microsoft so elegantly and succinctly. Glad that he called out the "EA revenue" being counted as Azure revenue.
- vote MSFT choosing team Azure: networking Bing: NLP, machine learning Azure (SDE1): pros: the team owns an actual product that generates revenue. Azure is given great emphasis at Microsoft so it is a good org to be in. Also doing scalable distributed systems is useful. cons: potentially pretty bad work-life balance and on
- FAANGs are conquering everything Looking at so many startups laying people off I have come to realize from an buisness point of view FAANGs and Googe/Amazon in particular are basically conquering the world by having so many different revenue streams Amazon is invested in cloud, e-retail, retail(Whole Foods), Alexa, Kindle, Prime T
- Moving from AWS to Microsoft Azure. Any advice ? I am moving to Azure for an SDE2 role . Does anyone have pointers for navigating the landscape, any pre-work in terms of understanding the tech stack , what to be mindful of .. etc ? I have been familiar with Microsoft’s products and business to a normal extent, but if any of the Blind community c