- vote Okta vs Azure I have two offers from Azure & Okta. Both are at similar base pay & levels. Which is better for long term career? Azure - Distributed Systems Okta - Application Development (SaaS) Please share you pro & cons.
- Best team to join in Amazon?(SDE 2) Looking at moving to amazon SDE 2 level with 5.25 years exp in Azure / SaaS (Microsoft dynamics) What team would be a good fit?
- Microsoft Team Selection I need to decide which team should I choose for Senior Engineer at Microsoft. The selections are: - Azure Lab Services - Visual Studio SAAS - Azure SDK What I am looking for are: - Impact (Business/Company or Developer) - Growth (The need for more senior role) - High technical challenge. - WLB (Le
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Senior Channel Manager compensation Anyone with this role out there? Interested in what the OTE for this role is and compensation plan. Over 10 years of experience in SaaS/Architect + AWS, Azure experience, but any ballpark would be helpful
- Contract w/ Known F500 or FT Currently interviewing with a few companies. Right now, expecting offers from two companies. One is an 18-month contract with Microsoft (used to work there, so I at least have background) in Azure and the other is a FT position with a 30-year old company moving their products to SaaS. The latter has
- Dropbox Stock I’m having a tough time deciding whether to buy dropbox stock. On the one hand, looking at box, that stock has definitely surged from when it originally went IPO a few years ago, but it also crashed precipitously before it’s rise. Will dropbox face the same fate? On the other hand dropbox is profita
- Referral Google and Microsoft I'm not doing a shotgun approach and I want these two companies for a very different reason. My story: I have 12 years of experience and I want to transition from my start-up to MS or Google as an engineer manager. My management experience (4 years) is limited to my start-up which I managed 10 dir
- vote Switching from Microsoft I am aged 30, working as SDE2, L62 at Microsoft Azure, Redmond with 140k USD base pay for past 2 years. Total yoe is 9 years. Fundamentally I am a very mediocre person. - I have not worked on any open source projects. - I have worked only on C#/.net and not on Java. - I am reasonable good at crac