- Can I get a resume review? 25 y/o in Seattle/Bellevue w/ 2 YOE (internships/contract) in SV looking to switch companies. Looking to get into FAANG up here. Any criticism is welcome. Thx Will PM resume
- New grad analyst roles in Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond area I recently moved to Redmond and my wife is looking for opportunities here at Seattle . She recently graduated from Massachusetts with MS in MIS degree . She is not getting calls from any Seattle/Bellevue based companies . We do not know if we shud start looking for consultancies . If yes what consu
- Microsoft Vs Salesforce Hello, I'm really confused. Just got a confirmation from M$ regarding SSE role (AZURE team) (Not sure if it's 63) that they were proceeding. The location is Seattle (Bellevue) I've got a Salesforce San Francisco Offer (Base: 200K | TC: 300K) for Senior MTS role. What is better suited for my caree
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Choose of university for SDE Hello fellow Developers, PMs and all, I have a question for y'all that's been a very hot topic of discussion between me and my friend. How important is the university one's graduated? The answer would be in two domains one is the search of the very first job, the other is the afterwards in your care
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- link 3 YOE - 5 Offers - Seattle I’ll lead with this: I’m a straight white guy with a neutral-American accent and US citizenship, so I have a lot of unfair advantages in life that not everyone is lucky enough to get. Blind was a big part of what inspired me to seek out higher compensation and gave me confidence in my negotiation,