- Power of doing nothing Had pretty terrible past couple of weeks at work (think 60+ hours week). Decided to take a break for a few days. The goal? Do absolutely nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch! I did not check social media. Did not check any emails. Did not text or call. Didn’t read anything. Did not worry about my career or pr
- vote MSFT choosing team Azure: networking Bing: NLP, machine learning Azure (SDE1): pros: the team owns an actual product that generates revenue. Azure is given great emphasis at Microsoft so it is a good org to be in. Also doing scalable distributed systems is useful. cons: potentially pretty bad work-life balance and on
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do you deal with a career AND kids? Posting this in the women in tech section not because I️ think this is a woman only responsibility but because I️ want to know how women deal with it. I’m trying to rise in my career but I️ feel like I’m being held back by my kids and home life. I️ come home from work fully ready to grab a snack, do
- Is Bing a good place for product managers? I recently got an offer for a senior PM at Bing in Seattle. I am not sure if it is a good place to learn and grow. Some of the folks on my interview panel seemed very mediocre compared to what I have seen in Bay Area. Comp is at par with what I am making but I am not sure if it’s a good career move?