- Thoughts on starting at one of these companies as a new grad? Are my ratings valid? taking into account growth, expected TC, IPO potential (or for snap it's how their stock has been doing). no evidence for any of these, just kinda reading what people online say. 1-best, 5-worst. 1. Robinhood 2. Blend 3. Doordash 4. Credit Karma 5. Snap
- FANG | 300 LC | 4 internships | Looking for referrals Hi everybody. I’m looking for new grad referrals. 😅 😅 😅 A little bit about me: -4 internships at Uber, Blend, 2 Big N (or companies similar to these :D) -Finished the recommended problems for EPI + grinded LC ~~ 300 LC lifetime -Did all the EPI DP problems and most of the variants (can help if
- vote Microsoft vs Databricks? I'm considering offers from Microsoft L61 / Azure SQL / Redmond and Databricks L3 / Runtime / SF. Both offers are comparable in terms of cash compensation. What is the growth prospect for someone interested in databases? How is the engineering and team culture at Databricks? Is it easy to blend in
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Offer rescinded from Blend during negotiation A friend of mine was trying to negotiate an offer from Blend with his FB offer and Blend straight up rescinded their offer saying they can’t match. Is this kind of practice normal?
- Blend Labs - comp/equity offer Does Blend pay on par with market or fangg? Asking for a friend.