- Thoughts on starting at one of these companies as a new grad? Are my ratings valid? taking into account growth, expected TC, IPO potential (or for snap it's how their stock has been doing). no evidence for any of these, just kinda reading what people online say. 1-best, 5-worst. 1. Robinhood 2. Blend 3. Doordash 4. Credit Karma 5. Snap
- 401k rebalance Given we are 9 years+ into a bull marker, any thoughts on a good rebalance strategy for 401k? How does this sounds? Large cap stocks - 25% Mid/Small cap stocks - 25% Bonds - 25% International stocks - 15% Cash or Blended mutual funds like target 20xx - 10%
- vote Microsoft vs Databricks? I'm considering offers from Microsoft L61 / Azure SQL / Redmond and Databricks L3 / Runtime / SF. Both offers are comparable in terms of cash compensation. What is the growth prospect for someone interested in databases? How is the engineering and team culture at Databricks? Is it easy to blend in
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How actively do you make trades in your 401(k)? I’m not an active trader. I want to ask questions before I make any changes. I’m curious how actively everyone is trading in their employer-sponsored accounts, and what types of trades you’ve utilized to get you the best performance. I’ll detail my current situation below. ERISA-compliant 401(k) t
- Transition BA/FA to Program/Product Management Downleveled to a L5 FA when I came in to Amazon, struggled to get to L6 over 2 years and was shot down (I had multiple changes in managers, leadership, and org structure). I could not work with my then manager and transitioned to an L5 BA role on the business side (unique position and could not find