- Oracle vs Bloomberg for fresh grad The Oracle offer is in Redwood Shores, CA and Bloomberg offer is in NY. Compensation is comparable. In Oracle, the team is Data Integration Cloud, while the team will be decided later in Bloomberg after training. Which of the two companies is a good fit for a fresh graduate based on work and career
- Linux migration project I’m new grad FSD and it seems to me Bloomberg is now crazily migrating to Linux from IBM machine, thus many teams big plan is simply Linux nigration, say, redesign the service thats Linux compatible. So is it a good choice to join such teams for new FSD? This certainly doesnt sound fancy as other b
- medium tier NYC companies Wife's going to school in NE and I need to relocate to nyc/nj city next year. Both tech and finance will do. A friend in nyc recommended Bloomberg. I can solve roughly 30% of unseen mediums, not always within 20 mins tho. I'm gonna prep more before going for F/G/Snap/Salesforce. How hard are tech
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Need Referrals for New Grad Computer Science Hey everybody, I am currently pursuing a Masters in Computer Science from the University of Minnesota. Will be graduating in May of this year (2019) and I am currently looking for a job after that! I have been doing Leetcode since about 3 months now (~400 questions in) I can send resume + pro