- Google L3 Offer Base: 135k Equity: 180k /4 years Bonus: 15% Sign-On: 35k YOE: 1.5 How is this offer? I feel it's kind of low, the base is even lower than my current one at Bloomberg..
- Bloomberg -> Uber New Mobilities Been at Bloomberg for ~6mo. Inteviewed at Uber, loved the team, mission, etc. Got offer from Uber NeMo. SWE I. Details: - 126,000 - 4000 shares - 11-22k Cash Bonus - 26-52k Equity Refresh - 35k signing Probably gonna take it, solid offer, great team/people and I'm really not feeling Bloombergs "te
- vote Please give some advise on which TC to pick. Thanks! YOE:1 year after undergrad as associate data engineer at Northwestern Mutual in NYC. My current pay is 72k and 5% bonus. After grinding leetcode every Sunday, reading data system books and online courses. I have 2 offers right now and still interviewing with Bloomberg. Offer 1: media adtech startu
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Unsure what to do about Amazon offer I recently interviewed at Amazon for SDE L5 but ended up getting an L4 offer for ~190k TC in NYC. My current TC is theoretically ~200k at a startup if bonus gets paid out, which I see as unlikely due to company performance, so realistically 150k plus a ton of useless equity. 2.5 yoe with no prior F
- Facebook offer E5 NYC, need advice OK Team Blind, need some advice on how to proceed. Got an initial offer from FB NYC for E5. I have 15+ YOE in the industry, am coming from a small startup. Recruiter said I did really well in the interview, and one of my interviewers reached out to me with a really nice email just to say what's up
- Microsoft LV60 situation and TC In the industry for almost a year, but I code every single day and my skill set is even better than Specialist at my company (based on them coming to me and asking me questions about the technology and also being able to get things done faster and better than them). Was given the opportunity to mana