- Bloomberg Tax Policies Surprisingly, Bloomberg recently announced similar but less severe tax policies on the financial industry as those of Bernie and Warren, even though he built his fortune from the industry. Does this impact who you want to win for the democratic primary? Which candidates do you believe will be less s
- Will the proposed Financial Transaction Tax kill HFTs? Both Sanders and Bloomberg have proposed a financial transaction tax. Will this kill HFTs like Hudson River Trading, Tower Research Capital, etc. #leetcode
- Where to stay (If work at Bloomberg NYC office) Hey, I will be soon joining Bloomberg at the NYC office and will prefer to stay within half hour travel from the office. (one side) Is staying in Hoboken/New Port a good option? Or any other area in NJ, from where I can go to Bloomberg office? I have head really pathetic reviews about PATH, so ju
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Negotiating salary after accepting an offer I accepted an offer from Bloomberg a few months back. I was not aware of nyc taxes, cost of living and TC offered by other companies at that time. How can I ask them to increase salary? Is there any risk of rescinding the offer? Also, should I prefer audible data engineer over Bloomberg sde?
- Please evaluate Bloomberg compensation I got a job offer from Bloomberg in NYC, for Senior Software Engineer. I have 1 year, 8 months experience. Here are the details. Base: $135K Target bonus: $15K Relocation: $10K tax free Signing bonus: $25K What do you think? I have a counter offer from another tech company.
- Unsure what to do about Amazon offer I recently interviewed at Amazon for SDE L5 but ended up getting an L4 offer for ~190k TC in NYC. My current TC is theoretically ~200k at a startup if bonus gets paid out, which I see as unlikely due to company performance, so realistically 150k plus a ton of useless equity. 2.5 yoe with no prior F