- Am I eligible for drop box for visa stamping if I have changed the employer? My visa was stamped by employer A and no I have switched to Employer B and I have to get the visa stamping done in India, am I eligible for the drop box or do I have to go through the interview process?
- Putting LC answers to your GitHub Hello Blind Fellow. Did you did or consider posting daily on your GitHub answers (code) to the problems you solved on LC? How did it turn out? The reason I am asking is because apparenly: 1. “green boxes” on GitHub are super important for recruter and that’s what they are looking for. 2. You are “s
- H4 EAD any good? I'm about to get H4 EAD this week. Not sure if it's still possible to find a decent job in tech industry. I'm an Android dev and not sure if I can find something in Seattle. What would you do if you were me? Any out of the box ideas?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- SAP Functional Analyst/architect to Project Manager in PMO: does the transition make sense. Currently working as Sr. SAP functional Analyst, (no consulting), TC 140K. My employer is offering me to move into PMO as Sr. Project Manager with TC 155K. Does this transition make sense? I understand that SAP skillset isn't sought after in current job market too much, so changing might make sense,
- What would a fair merit based system look like? I think most points systems get "merit" very wrong and equate it to things that often signal a lack of merit. Like they give points for master's without considering which school and wind up rewarding people who go to dodgy online schools to tick that box. When I'm reviewing resumes I consider such
- Suggested Career Moves? Hey all! Need some objective advice. I'm currently a senior (C#) software engineer with a ton of JS experience. I ran my own consulting company for a decade that I closed down last year. What is a good role to leverage my self-employment experience, along with my coding background? I have no intere
- State of tech Interviews Interviewing rant: I have been interviewing for the last month onsite at all type of places. (3 a week for the last 3 weeks) This is the first time I really interview in the last 5 years. And over the last month my skills as a real day to day coder went down but my skills at interviewing went up.