- Austin vs Bay area salary (UPDATED) I currently have two offers from public companies(offers are better than my current job at Symantec which got sold off to broadcom) Offer1: Austin, TX Position: Sr Staff software engineer Base: 148500 RSU: 20k No signing bonus 15 percent performance bonus with chance to go till 30 percent
- vmware offer review I got a verbal offer from VMware for Sr.MTS in VMC group at Palo Alto, CA Base 190k Bonus 17% RSU 200K/4 year YOE - 7 My current offer has TC is 250k from Broadcom (Symantec employee) I applied through referral and at that time, the level was staff but now recruiter is saying the level is Sr. MTS.
- Apple Hardware Offer Evaluation 13YOE ICT4, 185k Base / 160K RSU/45k Signon, May get potential offer from Broadcom,
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Broadcom ICB5 RSU Does anyone know new hire RSU allocation for an ICB5? Thank you!
- Compensation for Technical Account Manager role at Tableau Hey guys , Wonderinh if someone from Tableau guide me regarding how much to expect in salary ( base and rsu) as far as TAM role is concern in Bay Area ? thanks I am currently a TAM at Broadcom and my total compensation is around $196K . I have around 11 years of experience. Thanks