- To buy GE or not to buy? Title...
- Best brand for large appliances I need to buy fridge, washer and dryer for my new home. What brand would you recommend? I have heard that Samsung is not so good. What about LG, GE and Whirlpool, etc? Mostly looking to stay within decent price range without breaking the bank but still prefer modern appliance. Any suggestions on
- Generators for powering AC in India What’s the best and not expensive generator to power at least one AC at home in India ? Trying to buy one because electricity goes a lot here in our local town. I discussed this with a merchant at a local town here but they are quoting me over 2 lakhs INR. Not sure if they are ripping me. That’s too
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Bonds - Corporate vs Treasury I’m trying to get some higher interest within the next year. I see that US treasuries are the safest for return of principal. What about corporate bonds from companies like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, GE, Wells Fargo, BoA, Microsoft? They all seem to be investment grade bonds according to Moody‘s and
- link Mysterious woman employee from GE company, help me out as well with some loan https://m.timesofindia.com/city/bengaluru/auto-driver-owns-rs-1-6-cr-triplex-villa-comes-on-i-t-radar/articleshow/69136106.cms A auto driver (three wheeler taxi) from Bangalore claimed to have received a interest free loan from a GE employee whom he used to drive to their office in Bangalore and us