- Cloud wars? All the tiny ones aside, what are the giant aquisition moves? Google to buy Salesforce to get GCP going? MSFT to buy SAP to secure massive enterprise workloads once and for all? Amazon to buy Oracle out if similar reasons? Dont ask me what Im drinking! TC350
- vote Which matress do u use ? Which mattress do you use ? Need to buy a new mattress and there are some interesting ones out there like purple. Sorry for not talking about tech in this post. YOE: 2.5 years TC: 98k Position: Software Engineer II Company : SAP Location: Palo Alto
- vote What do you guys think of ServiceNow? As an ex-SAP employee, I was really excited when Bill Mcdermott took the helm. Under his leadership and the company’s cloud strategy, the stocks have sky rocketted. I already made a small amount when I bought the stock close to when Bill became CEO but I wanted to buy more and was wondering how the
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Is it okay to ask Account Executives for referrals I get lot of linkedin messages and emails from Acc executives of nice companies(where I want to apply) like SAP, Salesforce to buy their products for my organization..can I ask them to refer me in a way that doesn't sound wierd
- Contractor at SAP I’m a contractor at SAP. My assignment is for a year & isn’t over until about November. Any advice from anyone who’s done contract work and looked for a job prior to the contract ending? Will I be able to find a job internally if I try to leave early or will I have to just find work outside of this
- New job sucks Has anyone left their job and regretted it? I know the beginning of a job is usually an adjustment period. However, my new team is underpaid, understaffed. My new boss requires 10.5 hr days everyday for a non-management position and yells and demeans employees when there is a time crunch. The system