- Product Engineer Role at Cadence Hi, Got offer from Cadence for Product Engineer role @ Sanjose , CA .Having around 10 Yrs of Experience.Yet to have discussion with HR for Role/Level (Lead PE or Principal PE ) & Compensation. What would be the best TC & Role i can negotiate for ? Thanks.
- Climbing the ladder is simply not for me I am 25 years old and realize yes, Salesforce is not a Tier 1 company. Congratulations to those who actually applied themselves and have landed at more prestigious locales. You are cooler and smarter than me. Well done. But believe it or not my TC: 115K (4 YOE) in south florida for my age is upper
- product engineer in cadence in negotiations with Cadence. 8 yrs of experience in physical design in negotiations with cadence for a role of Product Engineer at san jose location. how much TC should i expect.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Stock refreshers at Salesforce? Do they exist and at what cadence? TC 320
- Product engineer at Cadence Hi , i am getting job offer from Cadence. It is for Product Engineer at San jose, California location. what should be my compensation considering cost of living in CA and my experience is about 8 yrs.
- Cadence Design Systems FAE Role. Expected comp? This is an AE 3 role. Manager asked for TC number. YOE:5, Location: SD Dont ask for current TC because that shouldn't matter. Any caveats I should be aware of?
- Software Engineering role at cadence Hi, I am being offered a software engineering role at cadence, San Jose. I have 2 years of experience. What kind of compensation can I expect from them?
- EDA Field Application Engineer - Silvaco, Inc Hi, Looking for information regarding Grade levels and payscale/compensation information for EDA Field Application Engineer at Silvaco, Inc (Santa Clara). Can you compare how grade levels at Silvaco stack up to grade levels at AMD, Cadence, Mentor, Globalfoundries, Intel, etc?