- Teksystems Full Time Compensation Got an offer from Tek Systems: Base: 195k Bonus: 10% Sign on: 25k TC: 239.5K Travel job. Mostly remote. 50% Domestic and 10 % International Base location: DC Current: Base: 185k Bonus: 10% TC: 203.5 Travel job: 50% Domestic Base location: DC Is it worth it to jump the ship from an established play
- Capgemini vs Avanade Hello, I will be a new grad in the summer of 2020 and am comparing two offers between Capgemini and Avanade, I would appreciate any kind of guidance. I am interested to know if there is growth at these companies, WLB, etc. Capgemini - Staff Consultant 70k base 3.5k sign on Avanade - Advanced An
- AI Engineers Hey all, I'm currently a full-stack developer and I got an offer from Capgemini for an "AI Engineer" position. I find AI interesting but I don't really have working experience on that. What do you think about "AI Engineering" roles? Is it just a fluffy buzzword or do you see any future in it? I w
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Capgemini contract work for FB Hey, ask for my friend. Does anyone know if it is a good idea accepting a job offer from Capgemini to work as a contractor PM for FB? He doesn't have visa issue.
- Google - job application status I applied for a few roles (TPM, Vendor Prog Mgr, Prod Mgr) at google over a month ago. How long before google calls for an interview? Does the fact that I haven’t been contacted mean I am not in the running? What’s the best way to get an interview? I am a Director at Capgemini doing Program/Proje
- Starting Salary at Consulting Firms Hi All. Currently I am one year out of college and a staff consultant at Capgemini working with cloud ERPs and to be honest I think we college hires got screwed on salary compared to other firms. Granted we were college hires but a promotion only comes with a 5-10k boost in salary depending on each
- Which company should I join? Asking on behalf of a friend. " I have offers from Capgemini, a non Profit, and Salesforce. I'm on CPT and need a sponsor for H1-B for next year. The non profit is appealing because they're not subject to H1-B cap, but then my career will be focused on nonprofits for the short term, as a non profit