- Companies good with GC Kind people of blind, I need some advice. I am looking to get my GC filed so that I can get in line(ROW here) while market is hot and immigration system might change in near future. My current employer wont file that until I have maxed out H1B. What companies should I target? I am not good with lee
- I miss living in Overland Park, KS! Worked at Cerner in Software Engineering role. I know the pay sucks, and not many visa sponsoring employers in the Kansas City Area. But everything else was perfect: lifestyle, housing affordability, COL, WLB, healthier food options, proximity to any kind of stores and services, safer neighborhood,
- Culture and Comp at Cerner Corporation? I know that the comp isn't that great but does anyone have a general idea what SWEs make at Cerner? What's the culture and vibe of the company like?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Ex-Cerner who switched to another company, what is your experience? For whom were ex-Cerner employees and switched jobs, what did you like (or dislike) more about your new job/culture aside from having better compensation?
- SWE to Security Consultant New to Blind, wanted to get the community's thoughts on: 1. Transitioning from being a Software Engineer to being a Security Consultant. 2. Security Consultant compensation. Current: Cerner (Kansas) 5.5 YoE 80K TC (this is actually my base, I just don't get any bonus or stocks) :( New: Synopsys (N