- Cerner, CaseManagement team culture and tech stack. I got an offer from Cerner (Kansas city, MO) in the CaseManagement team. Can anyone please describe the work culture and tech stack and processes used by the team ? There was only a couple of minutes left in the interview to ask questions.
- Cerner pays 68K for SWE? WTF?! I got the return offer from Amazon with 140k+, and an offer from a startup with 135k+ and an offer from Microsoft with 170k+. Last week, I was offer 68k at Cerner. After negotiating, they bumped up to 70k and 2k signing bonus. I was told it’s an exceptional offer. WTF?! What’s wrong with these peopl
- I miss living in Overland Park, KS! Worked at Cerner in Software Engineering role. I know the pay sucks, and not many visa sponsoring employers in the Kansas City Area. But everything else was perfect: lifestyle, housing affordability, COL, WLB, healthier food options, proximity to any kind of stores and services, safer neighborhood,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- I-140 filed.. switching company. My current employer filed my I-140 2 weeks ago and I got offer from another company. Do I need to pay current emploer even if I leave before my I140 gets approved? Not sure how to get accurate info on this. Wondering if anyone else was in similar situation. Or should I go for premium processing and
- Confused between two offers Hi all, First blind post. I have an offer from Cerner Corporation in Kansas City, Missouri and from The Options Clearing Corporation in Chicago, IL. The offer is for a new grad software engineer. Cerner's base salary is about $8k higher than OCC's offer adjusted for cost of living (all calculators
- Want to leave Cerner but unfortunately my new company cannot do H1 transfer in premium Desperately want to get out of Cerner got a new job offer but they cannot do H1 premium processing and they are not allowing me to work with H1 receipt. Any suggestions on what to do ? Cannot wait for another 6 months before USCIS accepts premium applications. Tired of working for Cerner unable t