Charles Schwab Stock
- I have 160K in my savings account How can I appreciate this money with low risk? I have some 90K in Charles Schwab robo advisor and 50K in checking account as emergency fund and I have 120K in 401K. Should I invest this money in my existing Charles Schwab portfolio or should I directly invest in stocks or should I just keep it in
- Investment advise I have vested stocks valued at 1.3-1.4M and unvested shares at 2.2M. I have only done small amount of selling in the past and kept most of it in the account. I want to start diversifying the vested stocks now, since I still have good chunk in unvested category. Talked with Charles Schwab advisers
- Which stock broker to use at Google?? Just started at Google today, the nooglers page mentions 2 brokers for receiving stock awards: Charles Schwab and Morgan Stanley. Which one is better? Or is there no big difference? I used Fidelity for stock awards when I was at Microsoft if that matters
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link What growth options will robinhood have? Also after https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/01/charles-schwab-is-eliminating-online-commissions-for-trading-in-us-stocks-and-etfs.html Will the valuation be impacted
- What kind of account do RSUs go to? Obviously not the same one as your 401k I imagine. So where does it go? Do you have to setup something with a brokerage account like Charles Schwab? My only experience with stocks is with using robo-investors so forgive me for my naivity
- Best/cheapest online stock trading Looking to start investing. What’s the best site to use to buy individual stocks? And what’s the best site to invest in mutual funds? Thinking about Etrade and Charles Schwab, but would love any other recommendations and reasoning. Thanks!