- Drug tests Curious how many employeers have changed their testing for hiring with the legalizations. All companies welcome. Charter Hiring - yes, will rescind offers for marijuana. Ongoing - Yes, if you are injured on the job, then they take blood and urine at the hospital as part of your workman's comp requ
- 100k in SV or 80k in Dallas or 90k Colorado? Posting for a friend and since I have never lived at any of these places, it's hard for me to provide best advice. She has 4.5 exp in QA engineer position but she has very minimal auto scripting exp. She is in process of learning. She decided to go with a contractor to gain scripting and learning
- Going to switch companies, manager offering promotion now, confused. I am Sde 2 in Amazon . Have been Sde2 from past 4.5 years( Top ratings throughout , victim of reorgs). Currently leading my team and charter. I have no issues with team ,.however it felt my org is pretty unstable (frequent leadership changes) . Also my hike has been 0.4% base, no stocks. Casually tr
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Uber L6 vs Microsoft L66 Manager Hey Blind, I have an offer at Uber L6 to manage a team of 4 with the charter to grow the team in the coming months to around 6-7 while establishing processes for my discipline all up. Currently managing a team of 14 with 2 Senior Managers reporting to me at Microsoft L66. TC is 25% better at Uber wi
- Charter Communications / Spectrum interview process Applying for a Data Analyst role in North Carolina...Anyone here from Charter that can let me know what the interview process is like? Would you recommend Charter or should I just look elsewhere? What's comp like? Also, is Spectrum just another name for Charter?
- no annual bonus So I worked for Charter, and as a part of my compensation, I recieved the annual incentive program (bonus) usually in march of the following year. When i resigned mid year, I asked if my bonus would be protated. They told me I would not get any payout even though they had no written policy about how
- Should Western Digital be considered if they match/exceed the compensation (TC) in an offer?? Should Western Digital ( in memory segment) be considered if they match/exceed the compensation (TC) in an offer?? - how is company's future? How WD Outlook charter look like? Some visible growth potential?