- Is L7 Senior Manager a step down for L67 GEM at Microsoft? Evaluating an offer from Amazon. Increase in money is not too much (from 500k to 600k), and commute to Seattle is going to be a pain. As per levels.fyi, I am borderline L8 Director, but they are pushing for Senior Manager. Work wise I am sure I will learn few things (like any other new place), but h
- Drug tests Curious how many employeers have changed their testing for hiring with the legalizations. All companies welcome. Charter Hiring - yes, will rescind offers for marijuana. Ongoing - Yes, if you are injured on the job, then they take blood and urine at the hospital as part of your workman's comp requ
- 100k in SV or 80k in Dallas or 90k Colorado? Posting for a friend and since I have never lived at any of these places, it's hard for me to provide best advice. She has 4.5 exp in QA engineer position but she has very minimal auto scripting exp. She is in process of learning. She decided to go with a contractor to gain scripting and learning
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Charter ( spectrum ) salaries Hello, I am posting this for my friend. What are the salary bands in charter ( spectrum ) like for techinial and managerial ladder? He would be offered either associate director or Sr principal technologist role. Location is either St Louis or Denver. Got a non formal estimate offer from HR, base
- Uber L6 vs Microsoft L66 Manager Hey Blind, I have an offer at Uber L6 to manage a team of 4 with the charter to grow the team in the coming months to around 6-7 while establishing processes for my discipline all up. Currently managing a team of 14 with 2 Senior Managers reporting to me at Microsoft L66. TC is 25% better at Uber wi
- Should Western Digital be considered if they match/exceed the compensation (TC) in an offer?? Should Western Digital ( in memory segment) be considered if they match/exceed the compensation (TC) in an offer?? - how is company's future? How WD Outlook charter look like? Some visible growth potential?
- Sales Why is it so hard for people to realize that Time Warner Cable was bought out and even though the Spectrum did not change again that when they talk about Charter Communications is a new company . Charter is the 2nd largest cable provider in the United States I promise they did not get there offerin
- Project controller Salaries for chartered accountant in hyderabad Can someone help with salaries offered by companies for a chartered accountant in hyderbad for a project controller..