- Silver Peak SD-WAN : WAN Edge Infrastructure Gartner Magic Quadrant Cisco really shit the bed. Silverpeak looks perfect for an acquisition. Any rumors out there?
- VMware Velocloud acquisition VMware will be competing with cisco-viptela. Any thoughts abt acquisition? Know the deal details? #velocloud #viptela
- Cisco buying Acacia Cisco just announced the Plan to acquire Acacia, a fiber optical interconnect company($300m annual sales). Does anyone know how many Acacia people Cisco will keep based on their previous acquisitions? Especially the supporting function like Finance. Thanks!
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Is Pure Storage dead stock-wise? Hello Puritans, I am curious if you think things are done in stock terms. Blade is doing ok and osmium as well but it seems like the stock is just never going to go anywhere. The stock is way below the IPO price now and never got anywhere. It’s a great company but does anyone ever want to work for
- Recently joined a bay area startup called Verkada, having mixed feelings I joined Verkada after a brief stint at another bay area company. The interviews went smooth, the recruiters pitched hard, the execs wooed me with fancy food and a generous offer I couldn't refuse. Some N months later my bubble is burst and I regret coming here. It all started when I discovered tha
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have