- link Companies Paying 300k+ For Senior SWE Lots of posts online say "competitive pay" but then you find out it's 100k + 0.01% equity in SF. Please contribute senior roles (at least partially overlaps with Google L5 or Facebook E5) in the following format: Company / Level / TC (not counting stock appreciation, since this is for people looki
- tc comparisons yoe 8 currently sr. software engineer at Cisco base 145K + RSU 225K vested in 4 years + bonus 15% (this year around 32K) so TC around 233K got an offer for sr. eng at Rally Health base 165K + RSU 250K vested in 4 years + bonus 15K (not sure about bonus but according to the recruiter 95% of employee
- What is a realistic TC expectation for a PHD fresh grad in Deep Learning in CS? Hello, I am just wondering what is realistic TC expectation for a PHD fresh grad in deep learning in computer science. It seems that the TC can varies a lot in different companies. Even within FAANG, there are many different levels and TC packages. I estimate that for the low end, it is around "100
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Compensation for cisco as sde2 with solid 3yrs of work ex I am hopeful to join Cisco as my interview went well. Anybody know what is the max I can ask for sde2 for San Jose. And what are the components of compensation(base, equity, joining bonus) . I am a university grad . I too have 3 years of work ex
- RSUs/Equity component My question is more for folks from Oracle, Salesforce, Workday, Cisco. Basically big global companies which have been on the block for a decade or so. Is RSU/Equity a part of comp for all employees? If not, at what level are they paid?