- Cisco layoffs - Data Center BU I heard there are going to be layoffs in cisco, targeting Data center BU. Is that true? Any feedback is appreciated!
- vote Horrible culture and politics at work: how should I act? I have been at a company for a while, mostly as individual contributor/tech lead. I have done a lot of work around architecture, scalability, and generally keeping projects technically on track while minimizing the amount of code that needs to be written. About a year ago we hired one senior techni
- Huge difference between FB etc & Google - I Recently I interviewed at some of the top paying companies and I got rejected by almost all, here is my experience. I am not sad because I faced interview on my own terms and was willing to wait for another year/ goto tier-2 or so instead of compromising. I am 15 years exp, domain expert in my doma
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Rest and vest I have 100k of Cisco stock remaining for rest of the yr as it’s my last chunk of remaining 4 yr vest. I dislike working here very much right now as the culture and mgmt sucks. My mgr sucks big time as well and does not have my back. There’s no career growth. Wlb however is pretty good. I assume most
- Cisco interview response Those who work at Cisco or have received Cisco offer in the past, how long did it take for you to receive feedback/offer after onsite interview? Interviewed for SWE role. Interviewed last Thursday, and sent a thank you email on Friday to keep myself in the loop. No response from the recruiter so fa
- Apple IS&T or stay at Cisco Gave an interview at Apple IS&T and received positive feedback with signs of an offer. Currently working at Cisco with 4 years experience 135k base + 100k RSU + 15% bonus P.S. Both are SWE roles
- Cisco hiring process - worst ever Cisco seems to have the worst hiring process in my experience. -> They provided good feedback from the interviews and said they had to close the req internally and will have a new req open soon which never happened for next 6 months -> They had a new req opened later and phone interviewed. When ask
- Appdynamics feedback Planning to interview at appdyanamics SFO bay area for a Technical program management positions :Couple of inputs 1.) what are the various Tpm levels and ranges for total compensation with breakup 2.) do they offer any RSUs refreshers 3.) how is the work culture and work from Cisco offices in san
- interview at Cisco for Senior Corporate Strategg Manager role I have interviews in the corporate strategy division at Cisco. recruiter mentioned it would be cases. ang advice on which type of cases to focus on ? more towards growth/sales ? any feedback or help is highly appreciated. Thanks!
- How is the Dev Ex team at Nutanix ? I have been at cisco for 6 years. Got an offer from Nutanix for the DevEx team. Can anyone give more feedback about the team ?