- Roblox UX? Principal UX at Cisco, been 2.5 years already, no growth, TC of 275k, just started interviewing at various companies. Roblox onsite next week, they seem excited to bring me in. Anyone familiar with Principal Design TC at Roblox, culture and future (IPO possibility?
- Zum Ride Hi all, do anyone know what is a good offer for senior/tech lead position at the zum ride. I am offered 175k base+ 50k stock in 4 years. Any thoughts? I have 4 years us (EMC/Cisco) and 7 years total work experience with masters from stony brook univ. As per them, the company is worth 85M with 85M s
- Is Pure Storage dead stock-wise? Hello Puritans, I am curious if you think things are done in stock terms. Blade is doing ok and osmium as well but it seems like the stock is just never going to go anywhere. The stock is way below the IPO price now and never got anywhere. It’s a great company but does anyone ever want to work for
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Cisco G11 offer YOE - 14 Currently at a pre-IPO company with TC 240k Cisco G11 offer - 190k base, 15% bonus, 40k sign-on, 160k stock for 4 years I am happy with the first year's salary but not so much for the subsequent years. Interview went well and I was referred here. I see this outlier post where the overall o
- Recently joined a bay area startup called Verkada, having mixed feelings I joined Verkada after a brief stint at another bay area company. The interviews went smooth, the recruiters pitched hard, the execs wooed me with fancy food and a generous offer I couldn't refuse. Some N months later my bubble is burst and I regret coming here. It all started when I discovered tha