- No one still wants to hire me? Super frustrated. Made a post a while back posting my basic anonymous credentials looking for some advice. Still can't get a job. Giving a bit more background. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Exp
- Still can't get hired. Feeling so lost. 3rd post about this. Turned down for 2 more positions. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Experience with Nessus, nmap, Splunk, Active Directory, AD OU, slurm, Apache, PHP, MySQL, Exchange, Cisco and J
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Comp too low for a SysEng? Does a $65k salary seem low for Systems Engineer job (PHX market) that is requires to be a jack of all trades, expert in none? I need to know my way around Linux, Windows, Hyper-V, SAP HANA, VMware, Cisco Nexus and UCS, setting up PXE and customizing Linux environments for automation, python and ba
- Network Engineering @ Amazon Any Network Engineers from Amazon on here? I hear a lot about developers at Amazon, but I know there must be some networking people out there on Blind. What do you think of Amazon? What skills are valued at Amazon as a Network Engineer (Juniper/Cisco/Linux based, protocols, etc.)? Thanks!