- Cisco annual salary raise For non technical IC position, what's the annual salary raise looks like at Cisco? Appreciate your answer :)
- Is 119k for G6 in Bay area really low base pay? 2 yoe. No raise this year. Planning to look for jobs elsewhere. Is switching to other BUs in Cisco worth it?
- Do remote Network Engineer positions exist? My only friend at the office just accepted another offer and he’s leaving for a 30% pay raise. Anyone looking for a remote network engineer? I have Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and Brocade experience. I don’t want to relocate. I hear rumors that remote network engineering positions exist. Do they? Or am
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Severely underpaid currently - What to say if recruiter asks about previous salary in Bay area? Hello folks, I started preparing and trying to move out of Cisco now . Seriously seeking advice on a couple of questions - 1) I am in the bay area. If during interview process if the recruiter or anyone else asks me my current salary (though illegal ) directly/indirectly - how do I answer or dodg
- How to get into Tech Sales? Long story short, 2002 I went into the audio engineering industry and was there for 10 years. Recession and technology advancements changed the industry reducing jobs. Jumped into landscaping to make money and get back on my feet, went from a laborer, to cad operator to designer. Company closed and
- Offer evaluation Cisco Role- Software engineer IV Total comp- 207K Team- Have heard good reviews about the team. Non-networking team Amazon Role- SDE1 Total comp- 175K Team- AWS I wasn't told I was being interviewed for SDE1 role at the time of interview. I assumed all along that it was for SDE2 considering my YOE
- Manager is stressing me out in #1 best work place Joined cisco ~6 months ago and Manager joined 10 months ago. I am the senior technical engineer and this org is not technical and depend a lot on 3rd party vendors. when joined the state of affairs are disarray and no clear goals and very shortsighted like they don't know what happens next quarte
- vote Horrible culture and politics at work: how should I act? I have been at a company for a while, mostly as individual contributor/tech lead. I have done a lot of work around architecture, scalability, and generally keeping projects technically on track while minimizing the amount of code that needs to be written. About a year ago we hired one senior techni