- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Imposter syndrome? I don't know whether I am an imposter or a successful professional. But I keep considering myself subpar to my peers, even when I keep progressing in my 25-year career, taking broader responsibilities and harvesting on my reputation. I consider myself very smart, but when I compare myself with coll
- Offer Decision Advice Hi Folks, I had posted a poll a couple of weeks back regarding an offer I was considering. While the poll was helpful, I felt getting the reasoning behind the answers would have been very useful for me. Plus, the situation has changed quite a bit. So, here goes: I have a MS in Computer Engg and 5 y
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- How bad is Cisco’s reputation for hiring from? I’ve read a lot about how Cisco sucks and they have a poor reputation for talent. What if you were a really high performer there (projects got attention of CEO & CTO), are in early 20s, and interview really well. Are you going to have a hard time going to a FANG due to past experience at Cisco?
- Referral Request for a friend Hi Folks, I have a friend who recently graduated, recently, from a very reputed University in Bay Area and is looking for full time opportunities. She is from MIS background with more focus towards software engineering/ data engineering. She has a good experience too but she is finding it difficult