- Greencard application and remaining OPT duration? I have been working at Cisco for about 7 month with OPT and I am thinking of moving to other companies by this august, hopefully after I get the promotion (and H1B if I am very lucky) However, I've been worried about possibility that other company will reject me or won't sponsor Greencard due to my
- I am getting underpaid, what should I do now? I work for Cisco,San Jose joined from May 2018(8 months) as a g62 after graduation, even if I have 4 years if experience in India with the same skills(cloud and virtualization). But caught in the recent layoffs in November mid which forced me to switch team within Cisco with same grade. My total com
- Am I wasting my time waiting for an immigration stability at CISCO ? I am from India, but was born in Kenya, so I won't have immigration issues for long. But, is it possible to get it while on OPT ? I didn't get my H1B selected last year after graduation from USC. I am targeting one of the fangs once I get my green card. But is this a good strategy ? I've heard that
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cisco interview I had an interview with Cisco for SDEIII position. The interviews went well and the manager also asked me about my OPT, relocation preferences etc during last round. However, it has been about two weeks and nothing is heard from their end. I followed-up with the HR too, but no response. Does it mean
- Need advice on career path Hello Blind, I graduated in December 2018 with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I got into Cisco as a new grad straight out of college and was told that my H1b Visa would be applied for. I am currently on an F1 OPT visa with potential to extend (STEM extension) for two additional years. Due
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have