- Citrix interview experience Interviewed with them for a senior level machine learning role. Seems like no one really knows any machine learning from the interview. The hiring manager claimed they are using GAN and he gives presentation on this topic to his stakeholders. Probably total BS to the stakeholders. Initial offer at 2
- Interviewing at citrix How is citrix doing? Would you recommend interviewing for a SDE position at citrix? Tc :170
- Has anyone recently interviewed with Citrix at their Florida campus. I have an onsite coming up , any pointers on what to expect during the interview loop, would be much appreciated. YOE: 6yrs.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Bad idea? Interviewing with Citrix. Bad idea to take the job if offered after the latest breach even though it would be a better position for my career. Thoughts?
- New grad referrals needed! LC 250 Hi guys, I will be graduating in Spring 2020. I am looking for Full-Time New grad referrals for these companies: Atlassian, Airbnb, Affirm, Citrix, Dropbox, Databricks, Expedia, LinkedIn, Lyft, Lime, Paypal, Pure Storage, Palantir, Pinterest, Wish, Yelp. Currently doing my Masters in CS. I have i
- Recruiter is asking TC for SDM Paloalto network & Citrix senior principal engineer Application framework team. Maybe called cloud team? YOE 27 Have another offer with Citrix senior principal engineer they are asking for Tc. As well Have Aws SDM whole day interview & OCI whole day this week Buying some time. Is it norm nowadays for us to come with TC. Is this how negotiations st
- Terrible at whiteboard algorithms I have 17 YOE, but just recently moved to U.S. (115k TC in small South Florida company) and I'm doing my first few interviews for large companies. And besides doing well in phone interviews (was invited for onsite in almost all companies), I'm doing terrible whiteboard algorithm interviews. First I
- Is it me or normal or just bad luck I interviewed with MSFT on campus in November 2016, received this email You did a great job at your interview and we are very interested in pursuing you as a candidate for Microsoft. Unfortunately, at this point time, we have filled our allotted Full-time spots for your school, which means that we