City National Offer
- Need Referral Been Chief of Comms with United Nations in NYC for 10+ years. Need employee referrals for #Netflix, #Facebook, #Apple and #Twitter. Grateful for any help folks can offer. Speciality includes Internal Comms and Employee Engagement. Open to relocating.
- A position in a US National laboratory vs a early stage up ? I am little confused on which offer to finalize. I have an offer from a national lab with 75k base salary with additional benefits of working in laboratories. On the other hand, I have another offer from a early stage startup. They are give me 120k + 20% yearly bonus. National lab has stability and
- Senior PM comp range? What range / average is typical for Senior PM roles at Series A startups? I’m in New York but would be helpful to get typical big city and national numbers. Negotiating offers so would be helpful to get as much color as possible.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Reminder- Suicide hotlines Worldwide Directories We know of two international lists that are maintained by reputable agencies; try these if you don't find what you're looking for below: 1. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a Global Crisis Centre Directory.. https://www.iasp.info/resources/Crisis_
- Suicide Prevention Hotlines. What to Expect When Calling a Hotline: http://redd.it/1c7ntr Worldwide Directories We know of two international lists that are maintained by reputable agencies; try these if you don't find what you're looking for below: 1. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a Global Cri
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a