- How cloudera work culture in india and international transfer policies For SrSde
- vote PayPal vs Cloudera New Grad Offer I recently got offers from PayPal and Cloudera for New Grad position. Looking for advise on which one to accept and any room to negotiate with either (both these offers are non-negotiated). PayPal Offer: Base: 125k Joining Bonus: 15k Relocation: 8k Stocks: 30k/3 years Bonus: 10% Cloudera Offer
- Looking for referrals in Hyderabad , Bangalore Hi All, I am looking for good companies referral in Bangalore/Hyderabad for fresher Software Developer Roles. Area of expertise - python,Java, C++ , Backend (Medium) YOE - 4 months ( As intern) Solved 1000+ problems Across all coding platforms , Good in problem solving , DS , Algorithms Interes
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Company Brand for career progression I know my current company Cloudera is not it once was when I joined in the early 2010s. In terms of resume, FANG experience will definitly be an upgrade. My question is: is Cloudera considered so sub-par now that even companies like Msft, Oracle, IBM or Cisco would be considered an upgrade for the r
- Looking for Summer 2020 Internship Referral Hello fellow blinders, Rising Junior here at top 20 CS school looking for internship referral at the following companies: Stripe Lyft Airbnb Apple LinkedIn Quora Pinterest Dropbox Robinhood Cloudera Amazon Made it to final stage with Lyft and Google last year (Headcount issues) and currently have
- Looking for Intern Referrals to Google, FB, Stripe, etc I just finished my internship at Uber and am looking for referrals to the following companies: Microsoft LinkedIn Quora Facebook Apple Stripe Nvidia Robinhood Google Dropbox Airbnb Background: I am an incoming senior undergrad at a top CS school and going to become a masters student the year afte
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points