- vote Coinbase vs Uber Need help in evaluating these offers. I haven't gotten official numbers but recruiter told this is what I looking at. Both offers are for SF office. Uber: L4 140-145k base, ~240k in stocks (vested over 4 years) and they can try for bonus. There would be annual bonus but not sure how much. Recruite
- Need help to decide: Coinbase vs box Have two offers: Coinbase in SF and box in Redwood city. Coinbase already doing H1B transfer and got receipt notice. Now I got offer from box which is paying way higher and is IPO-ed since Coinbase is not IPO and has no plans to IPO soon. Coinbase: 160K base, 50K equity, 30K signon bonus Title: IC
- vote Offer eval: Cruise vs Coinbase vs Citadel Got 3 offers recently. Interestingly, all 3 company names start with "C". Cruise (SF): base: $230k bonus: $70k equity: $280k/4 sign-on: 0 Coinbase (SF): base: $180k bonus: 0 equity: $800k/4 sign-on: $20k Citadel (NYC): base: $500k bonus: 0 equity: 0 sign-on: $220k (to cover relocation & my unvest
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Offer from Coinbase for Senior Software Engineer Got offer from Coinbase, 190k base 50k$ options per year no bonus, how is this offer? Not much information on levels.fyi current TC 190K YOE 9 Senior Software Engineer
- vote Amazon bay area L5 SDE2 offer vs Coinbase Senior Engineer offer Which one should I accept Amazon Base 170k signing bonus 70k first year 55k second year RSU 100Units vesting 5 15 40 40 TC 245k Coinbase Base 190k Signing bonus 30k Stock options 80k per year TC 275k Current TC 190k Yoe 9
- Sr. Integration Engineer @Coinbase Can anyone provide some estimates on what to expect as total comp for Sr. Integration Engineer role at Coinbase? Also, what is the typical sign-on bonus at Coinbase?