Credit Karma Offer
- credit Karma IPO is Credit Karma likely to go IPO soon? How is thw work culture there? I am interviewing for a role there...
- Thoughts on starting at one of these companies as a new grad? Are my ratings valid? taking into account growth, expected TC, IPO potential (or for snap it's how their stock has been doing). no evidence for any of these, just kinda reading what people online say. 1-best, 5-worst. 1. Robinhood 2. Blend 3. Doordash 4. Credit Karma 5. Snap
- vote Offer Comparison Offer 1: Credit Karma (North Carolina) 140k base / 155k stocks / 10k relocation / 10k joining Offer 2: Apple (Bay Area) 155k base / 200k stocks / 15k relocation / 40k joining YOE: MS + 3 Most of my friends are in CA and I want to have a life outside of work. I have no clue who is in NC. I also do
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Zillow vs Credit Karma I have offers from both the companies for backend engineer - both have same TC. Help me choose! Zillow - friendly team - high impact project - public company - latest tech stack - deploying ML models + feature generation for internal customers - good sign-on credit karma: - not a public company y
- Offer evaluation (Bay area) - Confused! Credit Karma - ~300k Reddit - ~270k Confluent - Expecting numbers soon Yelp - IC3 - Expecting numbers soon Facebook - Expecting numbers soon LinkedIn - Expecting numbers soon Pending - Dropbox - Feedback was positive but reevaluating team. While I am waiting on the feedback from FB and LinkedIn,
- vote Happy but possible visa issues I am pretty happy at Credit Karma with my manager and growth and all. My manager is pretty cool at CK, perks are nice, annual stock refresher starting this year. WLB is very good (chill team). I have 2 H1B chances left and CK really can't do much if I am unlucky both the times & some companies won'
- Credit Karma IPO We're going IPO within 6-12 months. Join. Perks include: - High compensation - Great Culture/WLB - Fully stocked kitchens - Free lunch - Ability to make a significant impact
- Offer Negotiation Got multiple verbal offer without numbers for Sr software engineer. Kept them in hold saying, will finish all my on-sites and discuss the numbers. Question: is that a gud strategy or should start negotiating with the ones already has offers? Any other suggestions with negotiation? Offer: Box, Cred
- link can I get a copy of my credit score hard pull result? I want to refinance my home loan. A KeyBank staff offered me low interest rate. I see 740 and 742 in credit karma, 783 in BOA, 742 in Chase. But after she did the hard pull, she said my score is 736, and she said KeyBank pick the middle one from the three scores from 3 bureau. But if credit karma is
- Credit Sesame vs. Credit Karma Can anyone tell me what Credit Sesame is trying to do? How do you envision yourselves? ... As a second-mover in the space and looking for advantages there or do you offer something unique vs. Credit Karma. (I’m genuinely curious, by the way.)
- Can you use Credit Karma as a competing offer Can you leverage a Credit Karma offer against tier 2 companies like Uber and Lyft? Thinking they would just laugh.
- Joining credit karma Hi, I have an offer from credit karma, is it a good time to join the company?
- Credit Karma Offer should I join? Base 220k Signon 25k RSU 32,900 at 14.4 per share Location: SF I think the level is CK8M? The first level of the engineering manager. Is that a decent offer? I think RSU seems good enough but base and signon could go higher? TC aside, should I join CK? The company does seem have a very clear st
- vote Box vs. Credit Karma Which one to join? Same title, base salary is almost identical, Sign/on is the same. Box RSU 15,000 at $25.14 as of today Credit Karma RSU 10,700 at $14.40 pre IPO valuation according to the recruiter.
- Credit Karma IPO? Considering going onsite for an engineering role in SF. I like the product but curious to get your thoughts regarding their potential for IPO. Essentially I want to know if the stocks are just paper money.
- Re: credit karma (NC) vs cornerstone (LA) My friend graduated from Masters and received 2 offers, one from Credit Karma and one from Cornerstone OnDemand. Credit Karma - Software Engineer location: Charlotte, NC The company is not yet public so stocks are hidden assets. Cornerstone - Associate Software Engineer location: Los Angeles, CA