- Daimler to Cruise Automation Currently work on driverless technology and Daimler but I wonder if working at a more "new" company would offer better work culture and potentially pay. Anyone have experience working at a company like BMW/Daimler/Ford and then moving to a driverless tech company like Cruise?
- Moving from Daimler to Cruise Anyone else made a similar transition from a more traditional company to a newer automotive vehicle company? Are there any benefits to this type of transition? Would you recommend it? How's cruise's culture? Also what's the average salary for entry level SWE @ Cruise in SF?
- 10k Layoffs at Daimler? https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/11/29/daimler-plans-10000-layoffs-amid-auto-industrys-electric-vehicle-pivot/#1ee58f8f5639 Is this true? Does this mean Daimler won't be hiring for a while?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Mercedes/Daimler Self driving offer I have an offer from Mercedes with Autonomous Driving group, the numbers are still in the working. Work : I am going to be working on Perception algorithms. That is something that i have not worked on and always wanted to get in. The team seemed pretty cool when i talked to them. Comp: have no i
- referral at daimler, zoox,intel Hi All, i am looking for software engineer roles at robotic companies. i have close to 1.5 years of experience in a robotics company. technologies used C++, ROS. please let me know if you can refer at any company
- Is Waymo’s valuation of 135 Billion worth .Teslas market cap is just 53 billion and BMW is just 47 billion. Overall, UBS pegs Waymo's total value between $25 and $135 billion, with a base case valuation of $75 billion. Morgan Stanley valued Waymo at $45 billion in August 2018 with the potential to grow to $175 billion. Dec data Company Market Cap (billions) Toyota $195.19 Volkswagen $81.52 Tesla $62.26
- Referral for Daimler/Mercedes-Benz R&D Hi all, Looking for a referral for MBRDNA - preferably for roles in the Sunnyvale office (Autonomous driving group). Thanks :)
- Outdated Tech at Traditional Auto Companies Do other car companies like Daimler and Volkswagen face the same issue of being stuck ni the past in terms of technology? Ford feels like our tech is still from the 90s and 2000s when we're going into the 2020s. We should be constantly reinventing and growing, but sometimes it feels like Ford is don
- Daimler Project Manager What is the role / position like? Compensation? What's Daimler's culture like? Any help would be really great!
- Turo vs Getaround Have job offers from both companies; wondering what the community feels on each companies' growth potential. They seem to be pretty similar business model-wise but have Softbank investing heavily in Getaround and Daimler in Turo. Turo is in a lot more markets but Getaround is ahead tech wise. Turo
- Ford Vs GM vs Daimler What is the work culture at each of these auto industry companies? How does the compensation compare at each place? Employees at Ford, GM, Daimler -- would appreciate it if you shared any insights about your company!
- Mercedes Benz/ Daimler Onsite Interview Interviewing with their autonomous driving team. Anyone had any experience before with them ? How good/bad the company to interview with?
- Which auto company has the most exciting work? What teams? Currently working at Daimler and find my job to be quite mundane and boring -- there are limitations to the type of technology we work with and I think regardless of culture or pay (which I wouldn't say are necessarily stellar either) I'd most like to work on something exciting. Which auto companies
- Referral for |Mechanical|Manufacturing| I have Master’s degree in Engineering Management & Mechanical Engineering. I also have around 5 years of experience working in compnies like Daimler, Faraday Future. I am looking for an opportunity in the fields of Mechanical/Manufacturing/Program Management. I appreciate all the efforts! Thank you!