- Databricks $6B valuation With latest $400M funding Databricks is now valued $6B. When do you think the company will IPO and what can be the stock price on being public ?
- link Companies Paying 300k+ For Senior SWE Lots of posts online say "competitive pay" but then you find out it's 100k + 0.01% equity in SF. Please contribute senior roles (at least partially overlaps with Google L5 or Facebook E5) in the following format: Company / Level / TC (not counting stock appreciation, since this is for people looki
- vote Microsoft vs Databricks? I'm considering offers from Microsoft L61 / Azure SQL / Redmond and Databricks L3 / Runtime / SF. Both offers are comparable in terms of cash compensation. What is the growth prospect for someone interested in databases? How is the engineering and team culture at Databricks? Is it easy to blend in
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Databricks Levels FYI What is the leveling structure at Databricks look like and how does it map to Google? e.g. I’m looking for something like below Databricks - Google Title Base/Bonus/Stocks L3 - L3 - SWE 100/15/20 L4 - L4 - Senior SWE 120/16/30 L5 - L5 - Staff SWE 130/17/31 ...
- Help: RSU or Options? I received an offer from Databricks, can choose either options (strike price $13.8) or RSUs at 75% of the amount of stock options. What to choose? My calculation with taxes showed that options are more interesting if valuation jumps to 10bn (2.7bn today) Thoughts?