- Google DeepMind SWE Interview Has anyone interviewed with Google DeepMind for software engineering? I recently passed their tech Interview and got called for an interview with one of the team leads to judge team match and culture add with some more technical questions. (DeepMind London) Any ideas on what I should expect and h
- Google DeepMind Onsite Interview I have an onsite coming up where the recruiter said it would include a 30 min round of cultural alignment and 30 min of workstyle and motivation. Anyone has an idea about what might be asked.
- SWE interview with Team Lead DeepMind I am interviewing for an intern SWE role at DeepMind and I have passed the first technical interviews. I have still an interview with a Team Lead and another for culture alignment. However, I don't know what to expect from the interview with the Team Lead since I was told that I may be asked to writ
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Google DeepMind tips for Team Lead interview - SWE Internship I recently passed a technical interview with DeepMind for a Software Internship in the Research Platform team. The coding questions were LC Med-Hard and we also did some bit manipulation + mathematics. The next step is a 'Team Lead' interview with the Research Platform engineering team lead (like G
- Applying to DeepMind vs Google I'm considering a move to London. Are applications to DeepMind and Google unified in some way, or are they independent? If the latter - are there key differences in the application and interview process that one should be aware of? Thanks.
- link Machine learning engineering and ML systems design resources master list Hi Fellow Blinders, I'm trying to make an ultimate thread of recommended ML/ML engineering resources. Contributions much appreciated. I'll add them to the OP. Looking for anything, from resources for learning machine learning theory to deep learning to the latest trends in ML engineering and system