- 53% California Tax Rate?! I recently accepted an offer from UBER San Fransisco. My TC will be 260k for the first two years and 235k after that. They set me up with a Deloitte team for my US taxes and they mentioned that with my income the overall taxes will be 53%. They said it will be in the 35% bracket and plus other taxes
- Urgent Tax advice (India to US) Hello, I relocated from India to Seattle last December (2018). My family is still in India. Deloitte will be filing tax on my behalf for this year. What they are telling I have to pay tax difference (IndiaTaxRate - USFederalTax) which in my case is around 17% here in India. Anyone else are in simil
- Canadian moved to US - taxes Anybody know of good resources to file taxes? Deloitte did it for me when I moved here but I have to do them myself this year. I was going to download TurboTax and use the discount from Robinhood. I have the following: - Amazon income - Amazon stock vest - Robinhood, Betterment, Crypto, Wisebanyan
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- paying income tax to US while paying to Korea(double status??) hi, i have rental income in Korea(usd 200k), and have house under my name(market value 5m usd). no money flows into my us account. no child, wife, but parents in Korea. i am paying (us income + korea income) tax to korea as a resident over there. but if i designate myself as us resident(since i h
- Taxes for a new person in the US Hi, I moved from Canada to the US in Aug 2016. Amazon hired Deloitte and got all my taxes done through them for the year 2016 in both the US and Canada. From talking to the CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) I don't have to file 2017 taxes in Canada. I do have to file US taxes by myself for the year 2017
- not receiving a return offer at the end of an internship Hello Everyone, My experience: I just finished an internship with Deloitte international tax transfer pricing and did not get a return offer. It’s one of the harder practices because of less demand. I really hated the job and the staff lacked transparency because they would only give good feedback