Discover Financial Comp
- Discover financial services compensation hello, got a final interview call with discover financial services for senior business data analyst. 6 YOE, just finished my masters in business analytics. Can someone help me with TC for this profile here.
- Discover referral I currently work at a financial institution and am trying to switch. I found two openings at discover that match my skillset and am seeking a referral. Mostlu a back-end Java guy and have some cloud experience. Yoe: ~2 TC:<100K I have an onsite scheduled with one finance company and received posit
- Remote data scientist position ? I am interested in knowing if I can get a remote data scientist position. I have an MS in computer science and ~3 YOE working at software industry and Oil & Gas I like my current job, but interested in discovering more opportunities and more financial growth. I am a US citizen. Where should I look
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Got ding from Amazon but now more lost.. Need your advice - I am a Solution Architect and worked with financial services like JPMorgan, Discover, etc.. From the past two years trying to get into FAANG and got rejected by Amazon twice after onsite. I am not very technical but enough to do design solutions and to do system design. I am good
- link Moving from London UK, to Vancouver CA Hello, Unlike most people here, I am not living in North America. I live in London UK, and thinking about moving to Canada nowadays. There are a couple of reasons for this. First of all, while London is one of the most expensive cities in the world, compensation packages for software engineers aren'