- Disney SRE Anyone working at Disney as a Site Reliability Engineer? What is the culture like? We LOVE Disney as a family, go to the parks every year, have all the movie and merch. I am getting tired of being a service engineer at Microsoft and want to do a lot more coding. Pay, benefits, extras? TC $180k
- Site Reliablity Engineer- Disney How is the company’s work culture/ benefits? Also, can anyone let me know what to expect for the tech round? Thanks.
- link 3 YOE - 5 Offers - Seattle I’ll lead with this: I’m a straight white guy with a neutral-American accent and US citizenship, so I have a lot of unfair advantages in life that not everyone is lucky enough to get. Blind was a big part of what inspired me to seek out higher compensation and gave me confidence in my negotiation,
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- link Netflix vs Disney+ TC: 200k I wonder if I can get to read some words from the horse' mouths. Disney pays competitive to Netflix by any chance?. Looking forward if yes. https://www.forbes.com/sites/stephenmcbride1/2019/05/21/netflix-has-175-days-left-to-pull-off-a-miracle-or-its-all-over/
- link Too many streaming services I’m so annoyed that everyone wants to do a streaming service. I understand why but it makes users mad. For an example, I won’t get NBCUniversal. It’s just dumb. I only have HBO Go during game of thrones. I guarantee you this will increase pirating. Disney+ is genius. Netflix has a good backing. Hulu