- Disney stock a buy? Disney is set to report it’s earnings next week. Considering their new streaming service, they did well. What do you guys think of the stock? Is it a buy before reports?##
- vote Disney stock review What do you guys think of Disney stock at the moment? The stock has been almost untouched by the wave of optimism in the market currently. The company has a history of performing and making well-thought out decisions. With Marvel and Star Wars franchise mania and their own in-house production fan
- vote Disney stock buy at 140$? Should i buy DIS at 140$? If No, why not?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- vote Which Would You Choose Disney: 130k base plus 15% annual bonus, no RSU, Los Angeles Nike: 155k base, 20% annual bonus, no RSU, Portland Facebook: 175k base, 10% annual bonus, 30k RSU annually, NYC Or keep looking. Current TC 130k, 9 YOE non-tech
- is it ever worth staying past 2 years? most compaines seem to have benefits that flip after 2 years. For example moving from a cash TC to RSU or share based TC after two years. Am i wrong in seeing this as a reason to leave espcially in cities where rent is absurdly high like LA, NYC, Bay area? RSU wont pay bills if you have to wait unti
- vote Microsoft or Hulu I got 2 offers from Microsoft and Hulu, could you give me some advise on choosing one? MS (Redmond): 61 level, 130k base, 80k RSU (25% 1st year), 20k sign on Hulu (LA): 145k base, 43.5k long term incentive cash, 25k sign on Bird (LA): 135k base, 100k optional equity, 10k sign on All support H1B, M
- Amazon and Hulu offers please help me decide Hi blind, so I was fortunate to have gotten 3 offers here they are: current tc (0 unemployed - was ~135k, ~2yoe) Amazon - los angeles rounding numbers to avoid giving myself away Sde 1 (140k base, 7k reloc, 50k signon/2yrs, 58k rsu/4yr 5/15/40/40) cant get specific on the team but if you could he
- My Data Engineering Interview experience in Bay Area Me: 31, Bay Area, MBA from unranked school, BS in Management: 10 YOE although only 7 YOE Data Engineering. TC Prior to Job Search: 210 (160 base, 24k annual bonus, 25k annual RSU) TC After Job Search: 293 (210 base, 21k bonus, 62k in annual options value). Company values annual options at 125k a