- Dropbox Paper App feature request Paid customer here. There doesn’t appear to be a way to see documents created in the root directory when under “folders”. When under “all”, I can see way too much stuff. I typically create documents on the fly, really quickly, and then organize, edit, format, and update them later. Unfortunately
- Collaborative aspect What’s the most popular collaborative feature Dropbox offers? PS: a friend is looking for purchasing license for his startup and am helping to identify box vs Dropbox @dropbox @box
- Dropbox design in Seattle Dropbox recently listed openings for designers in Seattle. Does anyone know what product/feature focus the Seattle office designers will cover and how large they are planning to scale the design team there?
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Dropbox Stock I’m having a tough time deciding whether to buy dropbox stock. On the one hand, looking at box, that stock has definitely surged from when it originally went IPO a few years ago, but it also crashed precipitously before it’s rise. Will dropbox face the same fate? On the other hand dropbox is profita
- Product Designer 6+YOE salary expectations @ top tech companies? Currently interviewing at Facebook, Apple, etc and was just asked today. Couldn’t give a good answer and was truthful and said I hadn’t really thought about it yet. I just realized I’m super underpaid and haven’t the clue how I’m supposed to be paid. Was going to ask for 150 TC but checking levels
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with