- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Facebook/Google/Airbnb Referral Request Can someone please provide me referral for any of these following companies? #Airbnb #Apple #Dropbox #Google #LinkedIn #Lyft #Microsoft #Oracle #Uber #Twitter #Facebook #Instagram #Salesforce #Square #Tesla #Amazon #Adobe #Twitch #eBay #VMWare #Twillio #DataBricks #Box #Square https://repher.me/r/
- vote Should I move to eBay from SAP ? Sorry reposting this ! Got an offer from eBay and we're pending negotiations. But just wondering, is eBay a good and safe move from SAP given with CEO stepping down and eBay being unsure of what to do with their businesses like selling off StubHub etc ? ANY POTENTIAL UNCERTAINTIES I NEED TO BE AWA
- Should I join ICE? Got an offer for 300k TC Got an offer at ICE (IBM. CISCO. EBAY) for 300k TC current TC: 250K TC
- FANG vs IBM,Cisco,Ebay (ICE) For those who want a Tl;dr (summary): Isnt FANG preference based on being an employee for the rest of you life??? And therefore assumes you want to spend your life constantly working for someone else and climbin by ladders?? I asked a similar question a little earlier but, I want to drill down fur
- link Seems eBay is paying Business Insider to write tutorials on how to use eBay 🤦🏻♂️ SMH. Someone please buy us out already... https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-leave-feedback-on-ebay
- What if the following companies merged? What of the following companies merged? Ebay, PayPal, Twitter, and Snap. My insight: I am thinking: 1) The payment processing across all companies by users, merchants, and ad companies will be brought under 1 platform and Paypal can process it. 2) Snap can be the place where people view an Ebay pr
- hey Amazon folks!? Anyone here who works at Amazon? I totally want to fuck Amazon off it's feet. Its been impossible to do business with you over the past year. We've had multiple multimillion businesses working with Amazon and in just 1 year your "system" managed to fuck up all that revenue and do everything you coul
- CA WARN report What insights are you able to draw from this report? https://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/warn/WARN_Report_for_7-1-2018_to_06-10-2019.pdf Some of the things I noticed... - Even some big names in Tech regularly let go significant # of employees - Apple/Western Digital/Tesla/Paypal/Marvel/Symant
- Referral request Hi beautiful people I am looking for referral below list. SDE 2 at amazon 7yrs industry exp as an SWE. Apple IBM HPE McAfee Boeing Oracle Sap Cisco Qualcomm Twitter Salesforce Ebay I know it looks no consistency in the list, but i choose based on if they have open position in the location that i h
- link Who will buy ebay’s core marketplace business? Looks like ebay is in the process of breaking itself up into smaller companies and spinning them off or selling them to highest bidder. Exactly what Elliot investment wants to do with ebay. Ebays business units: Stubhub - $4-6 billion Ebay classified - $8-12 billion (already have suitors) Ebay cor
- Ebay or Shutterfly ? I hv job offers from Ebay & Shutterfly, both are into different businesses, however which would you prefer over another ? I just want different perspectives here ....
- PayPal business account on h1b I am new to eBay and was trying to use the platform to sell. I sold something and I am asked to create a PayPal business account which is asking me to register my business and my SSN details. Is it legal to create this account if I am on my h1b or f1?
- link eBay selling StubHub? https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2019-07-17/ebay-considers-sale-of-stubhub
- Anyone has eBay side business Just asking. I was surprised to know that a friend of mine who works at intel has eBay business and make 3-4K profit every month. His wife helps him out.