- Zuck: please buy out ebay, it’s on sale hoping you’re on blind
- vote Petition: Let’s get Google to buy eBay. After the Stubhub sale. $$$
- Seattle PM Comp Tiers I gave it a shot. Thoughts on list below? What am I missing? Not getting specific comp levels for each, but thought this would be useful as a general guide. Tier 1 (A) Google Facebook Tier 1 (B) Amazon Microsoft (lvl 64+) Apple Uber Airbnb Oracle Lyft Salesforce eBay Hulu Twitter Dropbox Tableau
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Seems eBay is paying Business Insider to write tutorials on how to use eBay 🤦🏻♂️ SMH. Someone please buy us out already... https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-leave-feedback-on-ebay
- link Scammed on eBay A seller insisted I paid bitcoin and seemed to have a good rating so I trusted them then found out next day a seller account had been compromised and the person I was talking to was not who it should be . I know it was dumb to not use PayPal but honestly are you supposed to Question every seller on
- MacBook Pro 2012 I saw a MacBook Pro 13 inches on EBay for $350. Is it a good buy? I want to use it to access my desktop remotely. What do you think?
- What’s your side hustle? What do you do on the side that brings in consistent revenue. Even if it’s only $20/month. Do you collect cans, resell yard sale items on eBay, repair phones, build apps, software consultant, buy/sell (non employer) stocks, rental properties, etc. If you made an app or anything that is a huge topic
- Where to buy a lime or bird scooter? I want to buy a legally owned bird or lime scooter, so I can do the conversion (for fun). Buying from CL or eBay seems like a good way to buy stolen property. Do any employees at bird or lime have old and decommissioned (but mostly working) scooters they want to sell?
- Housing101 - need advice Planning to buy my first home in the near future so I have several stupid questions - If I find a place that I like on Zillow, do I just contact agent listed there or should I get my own agent? - is the listed price accurate or I’ll have to put a higher offer to compete with others? I heard a coupl
- Buy a litecoin miner with profits ? I have made about 3 to 4k investing in bitcoin litecoin this past two weeks. I was thinking to sell my profits and buy a l3 lite coin miner on eBay . They sell for like 3500 is it worth it ? Or is it better to just let it all ride ?
- I started buying at ebay recently, and my experience is good. I started buying at ebay recently, and my experience is good so far.As long as i make sure i am buying from the rated sellers, things work out. I don’t want to compare it with amazon, because ebay doesn’t sell anything so its not an apple to apple comparison. Still i see lot of negative comments ab
- Best place to sell brand new Electronics I don't want to cut the price too much if they're brand new, in craigslist I kind of have to, otherwise nobody buys it. Any suggestions? (Never used ebay, don't know the experience)
- Buying a car for cheap! Does anyone have any good experiences buying a used car from a specific source (ex: eBay, Craigslist, etc)? My wife and I were able to get by with just one car for a little over three years, but can't any longer due to a recent relocation to an area that doesn't support that lifestyle. I'm interest
- vote Online selling OfferUp, ebay, Letgo and Craigslist. What do you use for trying to sell or buy something and why do you prefer them over the others?
- H1b visa extension after 6yrs rfe Hi guys, I am hearing that lot of people are getting rfe while applying for h1b extension after 6yrs? Is it true? We are planning to buy home and want to weigh the risks in visa issues. We both have masters degree and are working with ebay n facebook.