- link 3 YOE - 5 Offers - Seattle I’ll lead with this: I’m a straight white guy with a neutral-American accent and US citizenship, so I have a lot of unfair advantages in life that not everyone is lucky enough to get. Blind was a big part of what inspired me to seek out higher compensation and gave me confidence in my negotiation,
- ML design(how to select people to give discount code?) failed ML rounds with this....(got feedback, ML design was too weak) Q: same as title, you can think any service such as lyft, uber, amazon, ebay etc limits: fixed limit of coupons or code (10000) target: Users who can boost our revenue(giving discount coupon is not only for the customer but for c
- Got rejected by Facebook because of leveling My recruiter has just emailed me that I was rejected because the team thinks I should join as an E5 since I have 5.5 yoe, but based on the interview feedbacks I can only get E4. I already told the recruiter that I will accept the E4 offer but still got rejected. Did that happen with anyone before?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Seems eBay is paying Business Insider to write tutorials on how to use eBay 🤦🏻♂️ SMH. Someone please buy us out already... https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-leave-feedback-on-ebay
- link Scammed on eBay A seller insisted I paid bitcoin and seemed to have a good rating so I trusted them then found out next day a seller account had been compromised and the person I was talking to was not who it should be . I know it was dumb to not use PayPal but honestly are you supposed to Question every seller on
- eBay account taken down - PROACT - HELP! I have an eBay store with a sell limit of 50K+ items, I've had it nearly 8 years and I have 99.8% positive feedback. This is a huge, huge income stream for me and I've been notified by eBay that my store has been taken down indefinitely by the PROACT team. I've googled the team and they appear to p
- eBay compensation feedback I joined eBay as MTS2 dev. engineer. My offer was: base: 185k bonus: 15%. annual initial rsu: 150k over 4 years. 1 yr cliff then quarterly sign on bonus: 50k / 2 yrs. Can you please share your feedback on this offer? eBay folks - can you share your salary for similar role?
- wait time after onsite interview-ebay Had an onsite yesterday with ebay for software engineer role. till when should i wait for the positive feedback?