- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- eBay CEO steps down What's up with all these CEOs leaving/stepping down? Don't know much about Devin, how was he? https://techcrunch.com/2019/09/25/devin-wenig-steps-down-as-ebay-ceo/
- vote Should I move to eBay from SAP ? Sorry reposting this ! Got an offer from eBay and we're pending negotiations. But just wondering, is eBay a good and safe move from SAP given with CEO stepping down and eBay being unsure of what to do with their businesses like selling off StubHub etc ? ANY POTENTIAL UNCERTAINTIES I NEED TO BE AWA
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Can anyone help? I am in my early thirties and worked so hard to build my career in software engineering. But somehow from last few months, my productivity has reduced to almost zero. I am not delivering any work at all. I literally go to the office around 11, check emails, have lunch and somehow linger around till
- link Scammed on eBay A seller insisted I paid bitcoin and seemed to have a good rating so I trusted them then found out next day a seller account had been compromised and the person I was talking to was not who it should be . I know it was dumb to not use PayPal but honestly are you supposed to Question every seller on
- This is a weird one ... I am an upper mid level (L7) PMM at Facebook. I like it here overall and have been here about 1.5 years. Director promo, though, will take time... Been recently approached for two roles 1) Twitter - Director of Marketing, not sure who it reports into yet 2) eBay - Senior Director of Marketing, repo
- vote SAP to eBay. Good move for a software engineer (ignore TC as a factor) ? I'm looking for a change. eBay is offering about double my current TC than what SAP is paying. Current TC: 110k, Software Engineer II, been with sap for 2.5 years New TC breakdown: 65k signing 135 base 50k stocks over 4 years Let's forget TC for a minute. I want to know if eBay a safe environment
- How is the eBay engineering office in NYC? The recent 140+ person NYC tech hub. What is the culture, product, pay, wlb like?