- Easiest way to buy NEO, MONERO, RIPPLE, LSK? hey guys, I want to buy these but it sounds like a pain in the ass with the conversions (deposit in btc and transfer between exchanges) Is there any exchange that will let me buy these directly with usd?
- Now a good time to exchange btc/eth for altcoins? My money hasnt deposited to coinbase so i'm left with exchanging to buy. Frustrating since ETH is rising while my altcoins are plunge
- Advice for Investment I have around $1.5M in India. I send that money few years back and now the money is just sitting mostly in did deposits and some in equity mutual funds. If I bring here by in US (bay area), what are some safe investment options. I know reverse exchange rates are killing right now.
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Gemini - wire transfer finished but funds still pending Hi I used Gemini for a while, but did my first wire transfer for a large sum of money to it to buy more coins. The bank indicates the transfer completed, but they're still pending in Gemini. They've been pending since last Friday. Wtf is this shit. I am getting delayed by this and already lost thou
- How do I finish my Cryptocurrency Exchange side project? I have a side project that I already spent ~$50k on – a cryptocurrency broker that acts as a middleman between a client and other exchanges. User sends me coin A, I deposit Amount minus Fee to exchange X, execute a trade on behalf of a user and withdraw currency B to a user's destination address. I'