- Update from Block$$$ - BTC futures, HODL and moving funds into Fiat. Hey guys. Bitcoin futures are supposed to come out soon. We just saw the market go nuts with BTC inching real close to $20k. (And blowing past it on Korean exchanges) *These are just my personal opinions and are not investment advice. I’ve moved a 3rd of my portfolio into FIAT. ICO markets are f
- New app seeking pre-revenue funding I've recently launched a new stock charting app on the Play Store. I have bootstrapped it with my friend/co-founder from the start but monthly expenses have creeped up pretty high with server fees, API fees, freelance developer cost, etc. We have a bit of user traction and been actively seeking fun
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Advice for Investment I have around $1.5M in India. I send that money few years back and now the money is just sitting mostly in did deposits and some in equity mutual funds. If I bring here by in US (bay area), what are some safe investment options. I know reverse exchange rates are killing right now.
- Diversity without tax impact Folks, I have highly appreciated stock that is nearly 40% of my portfolio. Is there any way to exchange that stock with index funds without tax hit?
- Any experience with ICOs ? Does anybody have any experience working firsthand on starting up new ICOs ? How was your experience ? How were the regulatory hurdles ? Did you have to outsource the due diligence / regulatory checks etc. ? How long did the process take to fund ICO? How long did the process take to list new cry
- Deep dive on ICO. I was reading about ICO and stumbled upon several questions. Hope I can borrow this community expertise. At first glance it sounds like it is an IPO bUT there is subtle diff that it is not involved with any security and exchange so it’s more like crowd funding. Kind of make sense from the founders
- Exchange funds aka Swap funds Anyone here swap their company stock holdings into an exchange fund? My advisor is recommending I do this to avoid tax penalties while gaining quick diversification. Wondering if others have done this and what their experience is. Thanks!