- Learn crypto the right way I totally understand that currently people are drawn into crypto for hopes of achieving crazy financial gains. But purely tackling this from speculation point of view, it’ll be super hard to avoid getting burnt like those that got burnt in 2017-18 bull run + the ico craze. I was browsing through th
- A place to discuss pros and cons of startup business ideas Is there a forum / platform / website where people exchange thoughts on pros & cons of different startup business ideas (ie. SaaS products)?
- Unpopular opinion: Developer Advocacy is bullshit Finding a way to combine development, sales and marketing into one role was no easy feat. But they did it. Behold the Developer Advocate. The role in which you become a human ad for a company in exchange for a social media following. Salespeople couldn't sell to devs so instead they got devs to sel
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Comp at a startup - 2 Bn Valuation, 700 odd people Hi all - I am looking for guidance to evaluate an offer ( TC yet TBD) from a fintech startup. They’re valued at around 2 Bn and have under a 1000 people at the moment. I am keeping it obfuscated on purpose - because the startup name+my firm will narrow it down severely otherwise. Currently - I am
- vote How much did you lose in crypto? Poll: There is a bad side of crypto. You'll loose money, spending most of the time researching about coins, estimating future value of some xyz coin and getting depressed if it doesnt worked as expected. And lastly Day Trading. IT SUCKS. But you'll eventually learn from it. Most of the newbies do
- Is coinbase the biggest missed opportunity in recent memory? It seems like coinbase could have gotten a huge first mover advantage and tons of rev, but has been incredibly slow. I’m shocked they haven’t made faster moves towards being a true USD -> all alt coins platform, which would eliminate many exchanges and heavily increase volume, which equals more mone
- Buy and trade any altcoins Any platform like Coinbase that’s not limited to just 3 altcoins? Came across a few exchanges in reddit like binance, bittrex etc.. What do you guys prefer?
- how’s True[X] engineering in Brentwood? got a verbal offer for senior platform engineer in ad exchange team. anyone have insight into the company?
- Dear Blinders Before Blind, we previously only had a few (if any) platform focus on professional transparency, open discussion and data on: - Hiring process - Company insights - Team dynamic on granular level - Company compensation data - Company gets honest product feedback and thanks (shout out to the "shout o