- Man, I feel f******. Me again. Still can't get fucking hired. Just got turned down again, 12th interview. Starting to feel like it's time to an hero. Background: 15 years experience IT Sales, Security, Personnel Management, and Project Management, no real programming experience. Experience with Nessus, nmap, Splunk,
- 1st ever TAM interview with MSFT. Am I a fit? I'm feeling a bit negative about this may be because of all the hate TAMs receive, but is TAM a fit for me? What do they do anyways? L'il about me: 6+ years of mgmt consulting experience with Microsoft tech (O365, Exchange, SfB, Win 10) and Accenture business model. Early years were tech heavy and
- link NM to provide free college tuition | Nothing in life is free San Francisco already offers “free” college to residents, however if you look at what your propery taxes goto, guess what, a big chunk of it goes to subsidizing colleges in the city. All the left (socialists) want to do is redistribute money from the rich and provide “free” services to the poor in
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it
- 🌲❄️Holiday rant: “Login with...” bait-and-switch Lots of firms/services allow login with 3rd-party (ie github, google, fb, etc) but the worst offenders pull an extra step. After authenticating, you then get kicked into the usual make a username/password, verify your email nightmare. If a site integrates with a “login with...” there should be no f
- Any chance for an Indian to become VP of Alibaba? Sky is not the limit. We’ve already conquered Google and Microsoft. I was an exchange student in Shanghai for half a year. Love it! Best city ever. CEO is only for Chinese I believe, but VP/SVP is not impossible. I can speak some mandarin, and still learning. I’m 29 now, L6 SDM at AWS. I’m pretty s
- underpaid or just in wrong sized firm? Hey all, I’m an IT manager at a reputable architecture firm in San Antonio. While my education isn’t IT related (thanks, PoliSci), I have 11 YoE growing from Service Desk to SysAdmin to Exchange Specialist to Infrastructure Management. I look around and see the 100k+ base salaries and eyewatering
- How do I finish my Cryptocurrency Exchange side project? I have a side project that I already spent ~$50k on – a cryptocurrency broker that acts as a middleman between a client and other exchanges. User sends me coin A, I deposit Amount minus Fee to exchange X, execute a trade on behalf of a user and withdraw currency B to a user's destination address. I'
- New app seeking pre-revenue funding I've recently launched a new stock charting app on the Play Store. I have bootstrapped it with my friend/co-founder from the start but monthly expenses have creeped up pretty high with server fees, API fees, freelance developer cost, etc. We have a bit of user traction and been actively seeking fun
- Our startup needs a Netflix experienced engineer Experience level below CTO Could anyone introduce me to some ??:) => post what your start up does Crypto exchange => and exactly what set of skills are already on board, Front end back end engineers Java python linux jenkins 2-5yrs + experienced engineers => and what your looking for. Aws u
- Second AWS phone screen - only 22 min I had an odd interview on my second loop with AWS and wondered if anyone has had similar. Random Sidebar thought - AWS recruiting is fast! Amazons interview process from internal recommendation to phone screens is very quick. In both cases it was 5 days at most from recommendation to recruite
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Conserving user privacy as a business model? In an age of tech where we are given ‘free’ services in exchange of our personal information, I was wondering how likely is a business with the opposite model likely to succeed? I mean charging users for a service and all the while keeping all user info (& any data such as interactions with the pro
- Thoughts on pumps and dumps What do people think about this trend that's been rampant since the early days of crypto. Are there any benefits to the toll it takes on the market as a whole? Will this type of trend die out on its own or will it need a more active solution potentially provided at the exchange system or coin level?
- Stocks in exchange for seo/digital planner services I will exchange seo direction and or digital media planning services as a growth hacker for your startup in exchange for stock awards. $50k stock will buy you an expert on seo and growth hacking. Per project base. Contact me!